TikTok is an online video community that allows its users to watch short videos and make their own videos by capturing the memorable moments uploaded by the worldwide users. The application provides an option to create or edit account information, upload pictures on your profile page, browse through the videos uploaded by users, capture the video, customize it and make your own video to share it to worldwide users. We have recently received some requests from online users that they would like to delete their account from TikTok app. After receiving those requests we begin our research for the reasons for users to delete their account and came to the conclusion that some users have deleted their account because they don’t like the app be to be pop-up while using the app and some users are facing technical problem while using the application which is why they would like to delete their account.
In case if you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail or contact customer service to do so.
A Little Bit about Website
TikTok application was founded in 2012 and currently, it is one of the best online application for short video sharing that can be accessed worldwide. As per source, the application is currently generating the revenue of up to 1 million dollars annually.
How to Delete TikTok Account
Currently, you can delete your from the TikTok application by following the method given below:-
Delete your Account through App
- Open Your TIKTOK application and then tap on the PROFILE page (a person icon) given at the bottom right side on the dashboard page.
- On Profile Page tap on three DOT line given at the top right side of the page and then tap on the link “Privacy and Settings”.
- On Privacy and Settings page tap on the link “Manage My Account”.
- On the bottom side of the “Manage My Account” page tap on the text link “Thinking about removing your account?”.
- Click on Continue button to verify your phone number in order to delete your account. In case if you haven’t entered your phone number when you created the Tiktok account then go back to “Manage My Account” page and then tap on Phone Number to type your phone number. Once you entered your phone number just go back to removing your account page and then verify your number.
- Now read the instruction carefully and tap on Continue button at the botto0m of the page and on the pop-up page tap on Delete Account link.
For more information on how to Delete TikTok Account stay updated to this website.