How To Delete Mashable Account :- Mashable is an online news and information portal that post news related to technology, business, world, lifestyle and entertainment. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, search and various topic and keywords on their website and share information on your favourite social media portal. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Mashable website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are currently reading news on newspaper or TV so want to close account and some members say that they currently do not have time to see or read news so want to close their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Mashable Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Mashable website was founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005 and currently it is one of the best online news portal that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more than 130 employees working in the company.
How To Delete Mashable Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Mashable website which is given below:-
PS:- You can only make account on mashable through your social media account which include linkedin, facebook, twitter and Google+. So in order to delete your account you can revoke the access directly from the social networking website and your account will be removed. Lets see how to do that in details:-
Delete Your Account by Revoking Access
- If you create account using twitter just go to url “https://twitter.com/settings/applications” and locate the app Twitter and click on button Revoke Access.
- If you create account using facebook just go to “https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=applications” mouse over to mashable app and then click X button right next to the app.
- For linkedin go through the url “https://www.linkedin.com/secure/settings?userAgree=&goback=%2Enas_*1_*1_*1” and check the app mashable and click on REMOVE button.
- For google plus go to “https://security.google.com/settings/u/1/security/permissions?pageId=none”, select the mashable app and click on Revoke Access.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Mashable Account stay updated to this website.