How To Delete Life360 Account :- Life360 is an online social media app that let’s its users to connect with each other and share their location. The app lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, add friends or family member, check the location of the member in real time environment, send and receive messages, create groups circle and get notification when the user reached the favourite spot. We have received some mails from our website readers that they want to delete their account from Life360 website. When we studied about this topic we discovered that many users who are deleting their account from the website are receiving mail from the company which is making their inbox look spammed while other members says that they are using other social media app for sharing location and message to friend so not need multiple account and some says that now they not want to use the service because of personal issue so they want to remove their account.
If you are deleting your account just because of their newsletter or mail you can either mark the mail as spam by clicking on spam button given at top of your mail button or unsubscribe the mail by clicking unsubscribe link given at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are other then i will guide you step by step method on how to delete your account from Life360 Website.
A Little Bit About Company
Life360 Company was founded by Chris Hulls and Alex Haro in 2008 and currently it is one of the best online location based social media app that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently there are more 50 million users registered with the app.
How To Delete Life360 Account
Currently there are two ways to delete your account from Life360 website which is given below:-
Delete Your Account through App
- Open your life app.
- Now click on three STRAIGHT LINE which is given at top left section and drop down menu will appear.
- On drop down menu click on SETTINGS.
- On Settings page click on ACCOUNT.
- On Account page scroll down and click on link DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Once you click on delete account button a message box will appear asking for your confirmation to remove your account click on YES, CONTINUE.
- Once you click on Yes, Continue it will redirect to a new page where you have to choose one reason to delete your account choose from list and and then pop-up message appear asking are you sure click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with happier.
- Now compose a email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here and click on send button.
For more information on How to Delete Life360 Account stay updated to this website.